Dr. WALSER Dental GmbH celebrated 60th anniversary of operation. 60 years of innovation and delivery in over 80 countries around the world confirm the success, so the current owner Gerhard R. Daiger. Recently celebrated the manufacturer of dental instruments, Dr. WALSER Dental GmbH, its 60th anniversary. At the same time, the head of the Department recognized production for 35 years seniority with gifts. The company was founded in 1948 in the princely mountain str.
14 Radolfzell dentist Dr. Julius Walser, where he had also its practice. At that time, the company “Dr. J. WALSER dental manufacturing” was named. In 1948 the company Walser on the “international dental show Munich” was represented as an exhibitor and showed their own inventions of dental materials. It was followed by exhibitions in Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart and Rome.
The first traders came from Freiburg. Exports were the first products in the Switzerland and England. Earlier, the contact conditions were different. So you had used for negotiations with a Suppliers, which you took the train to previously obtain a permit of the occupying power. The ingenious inventor developed dental instruments and materials from the practice for the practice, which he also internationally patented. He filed the first patent in 1948. One of the revolutionary inventions was the ingenious system of dental filling matrices, the so-called Walser matrices with pliers. Practical and scientific experiences were introduced by continuous development of diverse fit until today in the now-perfect system. It followed inventions such as the “Walser strips”, who erleicherte the use of filling materials in the incisor area, the “Extendor”, with the finished ring coat crown cover could be extended and adapted directly to the tooth, the “ring anvil”, different tweezers, extracting forceps, and different impression tray until 1960. But a special drill bit assortment, with the users in hard to reach places could drill out cavities, was invented by Dr. Julius Walser from the practice. For the protection the dentist against infectious bacteria, the Radolfzell dentist developed a special holder, who recorded the Dental drill of the drill handpiece without finger touching automatically with one click, and which could then simply be plugged into the compartments of the sterilization cassette in stainless steel. But he has developed other tools. After the death of Julius Walser his son continued in 1977 Dr. Gerhard Walser, also a dentist, the company. In 1979, the company was then renamed in today’s Dr. WALSER Dental GmbH. After the death of Gerhard Walser, the Gerhard R. Daiger originating from bad Krozingen later in 1999 took over the company. This is the first time in the history of the company, that the company is not run by a family member after 51 years. Since 1999, Daiger has consistently implemented over 290 innovations. The result are numerous awards, such as the first medical technology company in the innovation success in the top 10 at top 100, 2007 again in 2006, top 100 companies 2007 “international best factory Award” in the top 3, 2007, and 2008 and in 2009, the Dr. Walser dental was nominated for the Oscar of the middle class. In the years 2007 and 2008 in Stuttgart as a participant business award for social responsibility in Baden-Wurttemberg was”as 2009 honored”Socially engaged”by the Minister of Economic Affairs Ernst Pfister patrons and Bishop Dr. Gebhard Furst. Last year the company received the industry Prize 2008 and awarded Dental in the network under top 100 product of the year 2008 Dr. Walser in the United States Dr. WALSER Dental GmbH Claudia Ranzinger