Fighting for a dream Tal once you are one of those people who spend only dreaming and never get anything in life. That kind of people who only see life pass without never achieve anything, because they dared not or not persevered to achieve their goals. It is very sad to see how many people you can see life through their noses and never strive to get what they want, they just expect that both want to reach them by chance, luck or some good pass which play the destination, but the truth is every man chooses his own destiny. Every man is the fruit of their thoughts, words and actions. I would say that 10% results in a man’s life depends on the circumstances and the other 90% depends on their decisions. Why then there are people who are successful and others not? We have seen people rise from poverty to wealth, instead we see others who are still stuck in the same situation. Both types of personalities were surrounded by the same circumstances, but only one of them decided to change them.
Then, what person prefers be you? Life us offers challenges, that’s what life wants, that we face them, we learn from them, when we overcome every trial is a triumph over a plot of life that will take us to bring us ever closer to the automaestria. It is when we reach the point of mastering all the circumstances that surround us and we become owners and masters of our destinies. We are all born into different circumstances, that is because of the decisions that we take in the past, but we are not condemned to live forever in them. We can rise above them, when not repeat things that we trajeros to such circumstances. As said Jesus when he healed the blind man go and not kids more, personally no me gusta the word sin, so I rather call errors.